puma faas 300 s v2 pwrcool, men's running shoes men's shoes sports & outdoor shoes running shoes road running shoes
- supportcell - provides enhanced stability without adding undue weight underfoot.
- airmesh upper - for optimised breathability.
- outer material: synthetic
- inner material: manmade
- closure: lace-up
- heel type: flat
- weavemesh - lightweight, breathable upper support.
- comfortemp - regulates the body temperature, promoting performance.
- protective tpu tip - ensures lightweight protection.
designed with thermo-regulation technology, the self-sufficicent system is able keep the body at an optimal temperature, boosting your ability to perform. featuring a women's specific last and bunion zone window, ultimate comfort is afforded to the wearer. a performance training shoe with a touch of stability, this lightweight shoe from the faas collection is perfect for the runner looking for a shoe that has the optimum amount of stability for faster workouts and race days. it has been updated to an 8mm heel-to-toe drop and a slightly more stable ride with the improved faas engineered stability zone. stability is engineered into the midsole without added weight, guiding your foot and encouraging neutral running. the new weavemesh technology provides stability in the upper, while the outsole is upgraded to evertrack+. the lateral release grooves and decoupled heel slow down the rate of pronation and provide a more gradual transition from heel strike to midfoot stance.