puma faas 500 s v2, unisex-adults' running shoes men's shoes sports & outdoor shoes running shoes road running shoes
- everfit - cinches the midfoot and delivers a secure, adaptive lockdown.
- airmesh plus upper - permits air into the upper to encourage an environment that is cooler, drier and fresher.
- outer material: synthetic
- inner material: manmade
- sole: other materials
- closure: lace-up
- heel type: flats
- shoe width: d
- ecoortholite® sockliner - works with the aforementioned airmesh material to improve comfort and material regeneration whilst eradicating odour carrying bacteria before it has a chance to spread.
- reflective overlays - reinforce the upper and suffuse it with a luminous quality that preserves the wearer's visibility in poor light.
- supportcell - a swathe of corrective technologies are employed inherently throughout the shoe to counteract overpronation and encourage a more neutral and therefore beneficial gait.
built for the runner who is looking for a minimal running shoe for midfoot striking, the faas 500 s is at a 4 mm heel-to-toe drop which encourages runners to midfoot strike. the shoe features puma's innovative one piece midsole faas engineered stability technology that is distinct.